CastHub has various systems, such as Modules and Automation Cards, that are built to allow and encourage third-party involvement and development, providing a feature-rich ecosystem for Developers to build upon.
- Automated and seamless Access Token refreshing
- Simple, unified interfaces to all supported third-party Service APIs
- Versioning and automatic updates for end-users
- Pre-made Web Components and Stock Elements for Modules
- Discovery & ease-of-installation via the in-app Store
- A secure environment with little-to-no maintenance required from Developers
Enabling Developer Features
To use the Developer Ecosystem within CastHub, you need to enable your Developer Account. You can do this by going in to your App Settings (via the titlebar in the App) and checking the "Activate Developer Tools" toggle. After doing this, you'll have a new option when clicking your avatar in the titlebar labelled "Developers".
Installing the CLI
CastHub operates its content distribution via a CLI tool. This allows CI/CD for Developers to upload and publish content, and makes working with the CastHub ecosystem much more streamlined.Getting Started
The basis of the App, Dashboards, gives Users an open space to add, customize, and organize various Modules to aid them in managing their streams. As a Developer, you can take advantage of this open-platform to provide an interface within CastHub.Getting Started
Using the vast array of 3rd party integrations CastHub provides, Users can chain Triggers, Conditions and Actions to automate most of their streaming lifecycle. As a Developer, you can hook in to this system directly, creating individual "Cards" that become part of a greater, customizeable tree.Getting Started